Creative Mobile Photography Instawalk
We’re going retro. All the way back to circa 2015! We’re headed back to the LINQ and repeating what might have been the most impassioned and dramatic competition in IPIC history. Three teams will compete for fame and glory. Names will go down in IPI history. Lives will be changed forever.
Experience an Instawalk – the creative mobile photography education + event model, complete with app education, social networking and a competition! We’ll provide an inspiring location and as much instruction as you need. The best part is that all of the tools to host an Instawalk in your town is available in the IPI MSP!
Buses will depart the M Resort at 7pm sharp at the spa entrance. Your bus captain will provide you with instructions. Competition will be fierce, but fun. Prizes will be awarded. Bring your team spirit! We’ll provide recommendations for food, entertainment, attractions, and shopping.
Buses will take us to the LINQ to experience the photographic sights of the Las Vegas Strip. Take photos as you enjoy the sights, shopping, restaurants and nightlife at LINQ. Your photos should artistically express our industry, our IPI family, IPIC, your team color or our 2018 theme of BOLD. Use creative apps to edit your photos. Be creative! Upload your shots to Instagram using your team hashtag: #ipiteamred, #ipiteamgreen or #ipiteamblue. Individual winners and the winning team will be announced Wednesday during the 9am Live Learning session.
- Ride the High Roller!
- Go on a Virtual Reality adventure!
- Play games while you sip on a can of beer at AmeriCAN Beer + Cocktails. (Bring your own grub for $1 drinks until 8:04pm!)
- Bowl and listen to live music at Brooklyn Bowl.
- Get some new ink at Club Tattoo.
- Eat Kosher favorites at Canter’s Deli (Yes, our own Phil Canter is related!), fish + chips at Gordon Ramsey’s or BBQ at Virgil’s.
- Grab a quick bite at Jaburritos, In-N-Out Burger or Haute Doggery.
- Enjoy dinner at Guy Fieri’s, Hash House A Go Go, Chayo Mexican Kitchen + Tequila Bar or Off the Strip.
- Try out hundreds of beers (and plenty of food) at the Flour + Barley, TAG Sports Bar, The Tilted Kilt, Yard House and O’Sheas.
- Save room for a Sprinkles cupcake, Amorino Gelato or something delicious from Ghirardelli!
- And get your late night Starbucks fix!
Buses will pick us up at the Harrah’s Bus Plaza at 10:30pm sharp. Please return on the same bus (labeled by team color) on which you arrived. If you choose to stay out longer, you will be responsible for your own transportation back to M Resort. Lyft is your best option for inexpensive local transportation with great service!
Prerequisites: Download Instagram app to your mobile device and create an account. Make sure your device is charged for the event.