Are you interested in speaking at IPIC 2018? Do you have an amazing topic to share? Are you an attendee that wants to make sure that your desired topic is covered?
Complete this speaker + topic proposal form. This is only a proposal. The IPI HQ Team will review your request and determine how it best fits into our programming. You may be tasked with any of the following, or others that we haven’t thought of yet!
- keynote presentation in our large group general session (up to 45 minutes maximum, including audience participation/Q+A)
- presenter for short solo segment on stage in our large group general session (2-15 minutes)
- presenter for panel or group discussion session on stage in our large group general session (5-15 minutes)
- provide pre-produced video for viewing in our large group general session (30 seconds to 2 minutes)
- pre-determined quick segment from the audience in our large group general session (30 seconds to 2 minutes)
- one-hour University breakout session (including hands-on workshops), either alone or with co-presenters
- one-hour user group or campfire breakout session, either alone or with co-moderators
- table moderator at a networking event
Our theme this year is “BE BOLD.” We are extremely focused on providing exceptional content, emphasizing opportunities, execution, profits and success. This year’s focus is on member-driven content through requests, sharing and success stories. We are also committed to provide a variety of sessions in which the course work can be completed in class or while on site, eliminating implementation challenges upon returning home. If this isn’t possible, we are looking to provide excellent step-by-step instructions on how to easily implement initiatives immediately following the event. And, where possible, we encourage our presenters to offer the opportunity for follow-up coaching, for a higher success rate. We have learned over previous years that, with the limited time available, members prefer “meat” (actionable items, hands-on learning, etc.) to theory or history, etc.
IPI Supplying Partners and other service providers, we will be happy to help you promote your products and services to our members, but please do not make your presentation a pure sales pitch. Class time should be focused on instruction and interaction. Build relationships with our members through the exchange of information and they will be loyal customers/clients. We have many other ways that we can assist you in selling your product/service at the event and throughout the year – just ask us!
We will be glad to provide you with any information that you may need to make your presentation a success. Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns. Thank you for your proposal!